Hua Neng Hotel Qingdao

Check Qingdao Hotel Deals

Hua Neng Hotel Qingdao Reviews

princeza_9 princeza…
Not quite worth the money Sep 15, 2009
Using CTrip.com, I booked a room in this hotel for two nights. I know that getting a lower rate with CTrip when the board at the front desk quotes rates 2x as high means I'm not getting the best. But I got less than what I expected. The rug was stained, I had to use slippers since I wasn't sure of its cleanliness, there was mold in the bathroom, the bathtub didn't drain properly after a shower, no free bottles of water (everyone else has had it since tap water in China is undrinkable). The restaurant insisted on trying to give me silverware when I'm perfectly capable of using chopsticks (I didn't even get an option at dinner, I was a little insulted). Overall, I'm sure there are better places to stay in Qingdao.

Hua Neng Hotel Qingdao Overview

Qing Dao Garden Hotel is the finest international 4-Star Hotel in Qingdao. The hotel is conveniently located in the south of Airport. It is 16.25 miles from the TAO International Airport and 6.25 miles from the Railway Station. The hotel, an imposing sky-scraper, offers 210 elegantly decorated guestrooms, including standard rooms, suites and executive floors. All the hotel rooms are well facilitated with IDD telephone, satellite TV, Newspaper delivery. The hotel also offers a full range of services and facilities including a fully equipped business center and secretarial services. The magnificently decorated conference center, with rooms full of equipment and different style, can meet a variety of guest needs. This hotel is one of the best places in town to have Chinese food. The fitness centre features a fully equipped gym with machines.

Check Qingdao Hotel Deals