Hua Hin Hotels

Browse 19 Hua Hin, Thailand hotel reviews for 230 Hua Hin hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Pran Buri Hotels21.1 km
Cha Am Hotels24.9 km
Cha-am Hotels25.9 km
Sam Roi Yot Hotels34.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hua Hin Hotels and Deals

#1 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
Tannith says: "This was a lovely little find, a great hotel with oodles of character. The recep..."
#2 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
lindavanderwijk says: "Found the Putahracsa Hotel on the internet when I was looking for a hotel in Hua..."
$82
#3 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
emily5 says: "The Wora Bura Hua Hin is right on the beach at Khao Takiab, just south of the ce..."
$92
#4 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
bangkokgirl says: "I was very pleased with our stay at the Anantara Resort and Spa ... The rooms we..."
$89
#5 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
mills24 says: "The Hilton is in a good position for Hua Hin, close to the beach, bars and reste..."
$105
#6 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
pensacolapyro says: "I just love to find new places to add to Travbuddy. Spent a long weekend in Hua..."
#7 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
dudeitsme0 says: "I was actually taken here by a taxi driver from the Hua Hin train station. The p..."
#8 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
oxangu2 says: "good view, beach front , from hotel drive a few min there have seafood fresh mar..."
$42
#9 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
shai0317 says: "I think this is the perfect place to spend your honeymoon. Very romantic! : ..."
#10 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
d00tchy says: "King's Home is exactly what the name implies. It's a home for Kings and other bl..."
#11 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
mills24 says: "This Guest house is quiet and ideally situated if staying in Hua Hin, close to b..."
$22
#12 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
IvanG says: "I highly recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. It is not your high end franch..."
$41
#13 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
Panerai says: "First of all I want to apologize for my English. English isn't my native languag..."
$129
#14 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
yuness says: "This is a simple hotel with lower prices than you would expect. Rooms are spacio..."
#15 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
emily5 says: "Over the years we have stayed at many Hua Hin Hotels so I would like to give a g..."
#16 of 230 hotels in Hua Hin
GarySibley says: "Booked here for a two day whistle stop in Hua Hin, after four days in Bangkok I ..."
$43