HuHot Mongolian Grill

HuHot Mongolian Grill Spokane Valley Reviews

HuBison HuBison
GREAT Mongolian Grill in the middle of Spokane Nov 09, 2011
I went to Spokane in maybe 2009 and so this review is overdue:

I ended up at HuHot because the friend I was staying with out there wanted to go. HuHot is a reastaurant chain out in the midwest, but there's only 1 in Washington state and Washington should be grateful for a Mongolian Grill like this one.

As I was writing a previous review on a Mongolian grill I ate at in DC, I realized even more how yummy this place was. You pay one price and get to return to the grill as often as you want!!! The best way to do this is to make small dishes and this will allow you try a few different options. I also like HuHot because they post a variety of sauce combinations - you can find something a little sweeter or something that is spicier!

They have ample seating space and I remember it being well decorated. The also have menu items and if you visit the website, you will be able to see all sorts of specials (when kids can eat for free, shrimp night, $1 beer bottle night and military specials).

I have decided that if I should end up visiting any of the other 14 states that have a HuHot, that I will make an effort to find a HuHot if there is one near me.

Enjoy! I know you will.