TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 688,685 travelers just like you!

HuBison
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IVAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug II

Hometown: Bronx, New York, USA
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Join Date: July 5, 2007
Contributions: HuBison has written about 434 places, shared 704 photos, left 1,979 comments, and smiled 867 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Costa Rica
dream destination
I hear zip lining through the tree tops is GREAT! I may go for a language immersion program for a week or so.
Ipatinga, Brazil
To go with my Mestre!!!
Sevilla, Spain
dream destination
My one day trip in Seville was better than my whole week in Portugal. Maybe I'll move to Spain in 2015.
» see all 10 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Beside English and American, I speak some Spanish and some American Sign Language
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Experiencing the revelry and exhaustion of Carnival in Trinidad.
Profile
I work 6 and 7 days a week so I can travel sporatically.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jul 15, 2017
emarsh00 says:
How have you been? Any new trips?
Posted on: Mar 22, 2015
jendara says:
Happy Birthday :)
Feliz CumpleaƱos :)
Posted on: Jul 15, 2014

HuBison's Travel Blogs

Road trip from DC to San Diego!  Woo Hoo!
Jun 15, 2011 – Jun 25, 2011
My friend and I are trekking across the US to see, explore, experience and be exposed to cultures, foods, adventures and what e…
Overview 3,269 words 60 5 28

HuBison's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Washington, District of Columbia, USA
This review has also been posted on Trip Advisor: Yes, yes, it was part of Planet of the Apes a…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Beltsville, Maryland, USA
THIS REVIEW HAVE BEEN COPIED TO TRIP ADVISOR AS WELL: I have had Peruvian chicken from some othe…
Average priced "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Washington, District of Columbia, USA
We ended up here in May 2012 for dinner after wandering around Chinatown for a few minutes. I'm…