Hôtel Club Les Provinces

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Hôtel Club Les Provinces Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
May 26, 2007
One of my friends - and he is just as crazy as me about Paris - celebrated his birthday in Paris. He was staying in Paris for a week and he asked if I could meet him down there on his big day. Now living most of my time in Brussels I had no problem in doing that - there is only 3 hours drive between Brussels and Paris.

Knowing the route that we would have in Paris I searched for a hotel close to the restarant Chartier where I knew he had planned to have our dinner for the evening.

I found Hôtel Club Les Provinces on hotels.com, a nice hotel - not one of the better, but it was situated really well and most unlikely I was able to park my car just in front of the hotel. I just had to buy one of these parking cards in a Tabac.

The room was nice but old which I dont mind - and the bathroom was actually much better than I had experienced before in hotels like this. I got the room at a really fair rate, only 50€ for the one night. I thought that it was great value for my money and the hotel offers Wireless Internet access.

Check Paris Hotel Deals