"Howl at the Moon" Piano Bar

22 Market Place, Baltimore, MD, USA

"Howl at the Moon" Piano Bar Baltimore Reviews

Maui Maui
Apr 26, 2006
My coworkers and I went to "Howl at the Moon" in Baltimore, MD.This is a dueling piano bar, reminding me much of Pete's Dueling Piano Bar in Austin, TX.

The musicians are VERY talented. Despite the short interludes of songs like "My Hump" and hearing Beyonce played by two pianos (it was just wierd) and a middle-aged woman flashing the audience, it was loads of fun. Everyone's singing out loud, and you can request songs. (With a lot of requests, the more tip you give to the player, the higher chance your song would be played)The place gets pretty crowded on the weekends, but not so much that you're suffocating. Some of the jokes and lyrics are a bit crude, but I was willing to overlook it all when they played a few jazz standards pretty well. Happy Hour includes $.50 for the first 2 drinks from 5-8 PM on Fridays and Saturdays. The bar is located in a square full of other clubs, bars, and restaurant, so it's a pretty fun place to hang out.

Oh, and it's 21+ only. Sorry.
Picture from Website
vances says:
Have you been to Bertha's in Fels Point? If you're a jazz fan you should check it out!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2006
David says:
I never did go to Pete's Piano Bar while I was in Austin oh well.
Posted on: Apr 26, 2006