Howard Johnson Romulus Detroit Metro Airport

Howard Johnson Romulus Detroit Metro Airport Rates and Deals

Howard Johnson Romulus Detroit Metro Airport Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Useless front desk service Nov 27, 2013
I used to have a different idea about this hotel chain, but after several experiences with them, I have to say that now I will add it to my "never again" list.

There was nothing particularly interesting about this hotel, I just chose it because it was outside of Detroit and on the highway to Chicago.

The lady at the front desk looked like she was having a rough day. No welcoming, no smile. The next morning, I had asked the maid to come later to clean my room, so I called the front desk to ask them to send the maid again and she told me that I would have to go find her myself, since they didn't have a way to call them (!). Also, the night before, I was trying to find NBC on the very limited channel list (the guide was messed up), so I called the front desk to ask, and they said that they didn't know what number it was.

The hotel itself was simple but clean, but they could have a better front desk! I would never stay here again.

Howard Johnson Romulus Detroit Metro Airport Overview

Howard Johnson-Metro Airport is conveniently located 1 mile north of Detroit Metro Airport and is only 15 minutes from Downtown Detroit and its many attractions. Howard Johnson-Metro Airport situated right off I-94 at the Merriman Road Exit, Exit 198.

Each morning you enjoy a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast while enjoying breakfast you may choose to linger over a free copy of the USA Today while sitting in front of cozy fireplace lobby. For your convenience each guest room offers coffee makers, hairdryers, iron boards and irons. Microwaves and refrigerators are also available. Free local calls and high speed internet are also free to out guests. Inquire about the Lodge, Park and Fly Package - One night stay, 7 days parking in the on premise secured lot, 24 hour shuttle service to and from the airport and a continental breakfast. Howard Johnson-Metro Airport is the only hotel licensed by the city of Romulus to offer long term parking in the on premise secured lot with a Fee.

Merriman Street Grill. Cottage Inn. Wheat and Rye.

10 kms to the nearest airport (wayne county), 8 kms to city centre, Close to the beach.

Howard Johnson Romulus Detroit Metro Airport Amenities

• Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower