Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane Rates and Deals

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Outside hallway, cheesy hotel, it was just OK. Jul 03, 2011
Well, we pulled into the Howard Johnson and eventhough we had a reservation, we had to pay for our room upfront! Did they tink we were gonna run out in the morning without paying our bill? is that the kind of population they typically cater too? For a moment, we thought they might have just had a problem with us, but someone checked in right after us and they had to pay as well.

I have previously traveled with a friend who refused to stay in hotels with outside hotels; it doesn't really bother me, but I think of her anytime I stay in one. It's nice to be able to drive right up to your room, but then you can hear EVERYTHING going on outside.

This Howard Johnson is a typical hotel off a highway, but had a pretty good breakfast. You could make your own waffle and they had tea and OJ and cold cereal. The room was OK-not gross and nothing great.

It is about a hour's drive due east of the Grand Canyon and for less than $80 a night, it might be a more affordable option than staying closer to the Grand Canyon and paying lots more-you would have to balance what you want to pay and how long you want to drive.

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane Overview

This centrally located hotel is near notable destinations in the area such as the Northern Arizona University and the Red Rock State Park. The Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane is nearby restaurants such as Cracker Barrel and Crazy Bills Saloon Steakhouse. It is just four miles away from the Lowell Observatory. This hotel is found at 2520 E. Lucky Lane in Flagstaff, Arizona. The Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane is right off I-40 and near the Urban Trail. The historical district is just two miles away. The airport (the Flagstaff Pulliam Airport) is about eight miles away.

There are 70 rooms to rent at the Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane. The hotel rooms have free cable TV as well as kitchen appliances (like microwaves and refrigerators) in some units. Non-smoking rooms are available as well as coffee or tea makers.

Guests here can look forward to a Continental breakfast. The Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane also has a business center with Internet for traveling professionals. When it’s time for recreation there is a Jacuzzi and a heated swimming pool to enjoy.

Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor