Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags

Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags Rates and Deals

Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Okay for a night Apr 10, 2014
During a recent trip to the Dallas area, I was required to be in Arlington by 6:00AM. Normally I stay closer to Dallas, but with such an early wake-up call I decided to stay close by. Because I only need a room for one night, I picked the Howard Johnson Express. All I required was a comfortable bed, clean bathroom and quiet room. This hotel delivered on two out of three.

The room was clean and basic. And it was pretty quiet despite being close to the elevator. The bathroom on the other hand was showing some age. Everything worked but an update is overdue. Breakfast is included, but my early departure meant I was gone before it was served. Parking is free – and there are two restaurants located across the parking lot from the hotel. What is kind of quirky is that you can’t get from one side of the hotel to the other. I had to pull into one parking lot to check-in then get in my car and go back onto the street to get to the side of the hotel closest to my room.

While the hotel served its purpose for my overnight stay, I wouldn’t have stayed for longer than that.

Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags Overview

Walk to fun when you stay at our Howard Johnson Express Inn - Arlington Ballpark / Six Flags hotel, and then return to comfortable accommodations at an affordable rate. Modern, yet homey, our hotel in Arlington, TX, near Arlington Convention Center keeps you happy with an outdoor pool, fitness center and two on-site restaurants. Folks flying into Dallas-Fort Worth Airport will find the highway miles via Interstate 30 / Tom Landry Freeway go by fast.

Each of our 98 rooms offer dependable amenities like a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi Internet access, and rooms with microwaves and refrigerators are available. You will find plenty of parking for your truck, bus or RV at our pet-friendly Arlington, Texas, hotel.

Baseball at The Ballpark in Arlington, NFL football at Cowboys Stadium, and the rides and water slides at Six Flags Over Texas / Hurricane Harbor are all under a mile from our hotel. You can walk or take our free shuttle during the summertime. If you prefer to substitute shopping for sports, there is no shortage of stores nearby, including shopping centers like Lincoln Square, Arlington Highlands, The Galleria and Grapevine Mills to name just a few. Great golf courses, the University of Texas Arlington and the International Bowling Museum are also nearby.

If the two on-site restaurants at our hotel in Arlington, TX Texas Land and Cattle, and On The Border do not have what you want, find dining options like Chilis, T.G.I. Friday's and Joe's Crab Shack nearby.

We offer a seasonal trolley to Six Flags over Texas, Hurricane Harbor and The Ballpark at Arlington.

Take advantage of our 24-hour fax and copy service at the front desk.

Howard Johnson Express Arlington Ballpark/Six Flags Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor