How to look for the shipper plane tickets

Barcelona, Spain

How to look for the shipper plane tickets Barcelona Reviews

fmoscoso fmoscoso
How to look for the shipper plane tickets to go to thailand from Barcelona Sep 12, 2008
I decide to go to Thailand in two weeks!!! Crazy, don’t you think?

You can think its a little precipitate, but for my profession is not easy to plan holidays with too much anticipation.

Like I don’t have a supper budget, look for the beast dial. The shipper way and the best I found to have my plane tickets to go Thailand, is in Internet.

I have to depart from Barcelona. After check in all the habitual internet pages like www.rumbo.es, www.lastminute.com, www.edreams.es and www.atrapalo.com really I didn’t found anything for a good price. And then I discover www.orbitz.com.

To goo to Bangkok you have to pass for one of these cities, London, Frankfort, Paris or Madrid. To found the best price I check the 4 cities. And the best price I found is London – Bangkok with a stop in Qatar or Moscow. The ticket cost 630€ to go and back. I think this is really a good price, and it is. But I have to go from Barcelona to London. Here I check at a Spanish page, like www.rumbo.es. And the ticket to London Gatwick airport cost +/- 100€. This makes now 730€. Like the flight to from London to Bangkok departs in the morning, I have to flight to London the night before. This means I have to look for one hotel or sleep at the airport chair. If I take this option, it’s sure I will have to eat something there and its means more money. Eating low cost may be 20€. Total now 750€.

This is the shipper way I found to arrive to Bangkok. If you have time is the shipper option, but if you don’t have to many days like me, lose a day at the airport is not a great idea. And fly 14,5 hours after sleep in a airport chair don’t is a great idea. This have one other big inconvenience. Like you travel with different companies and with different tickets if the plane arrives late you can lose the next fligh and if your bag don’t arrive you have a big problem because some hours after you gone be in other country.

Then I found one ticket with Air France, 830€ all included, Barcelona – Paris – Bangkok, go and come. I found this is the beast deal, because I fly all with the same company, and is something happens, like delays or lose of baggage I don’t have to fight with different companies, and is only 80€ more than the other hay.

One more important thing, use the www.orbitz.com to know the plane company with the shipper plane tickets, but buy your tickets directly at the company site. You gone a save 20€ or 30€.

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals