How to go to Mancora from Lima

Lima, Peru

How to go to Mancora from Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
How to go to Mancora from Lima Mar 31, 2009
Mancora is one of the most popular beach spots in the country. It's a small beach town which you can reach either by air or by bus.

By air:

there's no airport in Mancora city, so you have to fly either to Tumbes or to Piura and take a bus from there. Tumbes is closer, but there are more buses going from Piura than from Tumbes, so it's better fly to Piura. If your budget allows you to fly, of course.

The only airline going is: www.lan.com

By bus:

the drive is long. So I'd recommend to pay a bit more but get a really comfortable one. We are talking about 16 hours!!! The other possibility - specially if you have some days - would be breaking the long trip and stop in nearby cities, like Trujillo or Chiclayo.

Anyway, you'd arrive to Mancora and would enjoy sunny days, nice beaches, good night life. So the journey will be worth.

Related Travel Blogs About How to go to Mancora from Lima

Taking the bus that would take me to the sunny north, can't wait long... :P
Wasn't I recently in Mancora? So, why going there again so soon... well... it was getting cooler in Lima and I wanted some sun. So spending some sunny and fun days with friends in the Peruvian paradi…Lima and work, but I could go there for the weekend. Furthermore, a friend was going to Mancora too, yay! The more…
Finally, Mancora!!! and he was there for me ;)
The landscape started to change. We were going down a hill and I could see the beach town. Sky so blue, beaches, trees, just one word awesome! The 17hrs were worth, hehehe. Mancora has just 1 main ro…going back to Lima but would like to surf in Mancora one more time. It was getting late and I haven…
A paradise called Organos was waiting for us with sun and piscos!
Going from Mancora to Organos just took us 15min. When we were in Lima we were looking for accommodation and liked a hotel, why? well, because it had a fun slide with the shape of a pelican and I wan…Going from Mancora to Organos just took us 15min. When we were in Lima we were looking for accommodation…

Check Lima Hotel Deals