How to go to Guayaquil from Banos

Guayaquil, Ecuador

How to go to Guayaquil from Banos Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Going from Banos to Guayaquil by bus Jul 19, 2009
If you are going to Guayaquil from Banos by bus, there are 2 ways to do it. Be aware that the drive is approx 7 1/2hrs long.

You have to go to the Bus Station. There are not so many departures. It was Sunday and there was one early (6:30am) and another one at 2:30pm. Guayaquil terminal is very modern, but can be dangerous, so I preferred to wake up really early and arrive to the city while it wasn't dark.

With Stops:

If you don't like any of the available hours, you can take a bus to Riobamba and from there take another one to Guayaquil.

You have to know that there are 2 stations in Riobamba and you have to go from the one you arrive to to the other. It's not that bad, but wouldn't be a good idea if you have much to carry - which was my case.

Doesn't matter which one you choose. Drive is not that short, but you will be able to see nice landscapes. Anyway, get some snacks and your iPod to enjoy the ride, hehe.
in the way

Related Travel Blogs About How to go to Guayaquil from Banos

Splash!!! Getting wet exploring the waterfalls :)
Last night I sat my alarm clock for early in the morning. We wouldn't meet the guys until 9:30am, but I wanted to go to the station and get my ticket to Guayaquil before going to explore town. I took…going to Guayaquil from Banos and there were 2 ways to do it. Taking a bus to other town…

Check Guayaquil Hotel Deals