How to get there from London

Bath, England

How to get there from London Bath Reviews

cari cari
Mar 03, 2006
When I lived in England, I took the train everywhere. If you're going to be in the UK for more than just a week or two or you plan to take the trains a lot, I suggest a railcard. People under 25 (or something close to that) as well as students can get a Young Person's Railcard, which entitles you to about 1/3 off every ticket you buy. The card, however, is 20 pounds upfront. There are other cards, for senior citizens and other special groups, that offer the same sort of deals. Also, if you buy your tickets more than two weeks or so in advance, you can get them as cheap at 1/2 off without any sort of card. Train tickets from London to Bath would vary based on what time of day and what day of the week you were planning to travel on, but you could expect to pay around 20-30 pounds without any sort of discount. The bus would be much cheaper, probably around 5-10 pounds, but it's slower and less frequent. I would check out the websites for the bus and train services (, to make your decision.

Related Travel Blogs About How to get there from London

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…bathing and playing in the water, we got so close that one of the mothers with a baby started getting jittery.   At this point Hen could…
Day 3- Sticks and Stones
After a restless nights sleep my phone rang at 6:59 for my wake up call.  I've adjusted quite well to the new time zone.  So far it hasn't affected me and I have had 0 jet lag.  Last t…London at 9am today and it would take up to 6 hours for it to get to me.  We should soon see.   We left Bath

Check Bath Hotel Deals