How to explore this city deeply

Vung Tau, Vietnam

How to explore this city deeply Vung Tau Reviews

albertvn albertvn
How to explore Vung Tau deeply Aug 15, 2009
I have visited many places in Vietnam but until when I visited Vung Tau City, I realized an exciting tip for travelers.

If you are visiting a new place, you should have either a local friend or a personal tour guide. I have been to Sapa alone for one week and most of my time was spent on searching the direction of the places and I could not visit all beauty spots in Sapa. I also took a group tour from Sai Gon to Mekong Delta but not interesting too because there were about 45 people in the trip and we just go and see without deep understanding and personal touch. There were not much to see and explore if you take group tour too and it seems that the tour guide has limited time. The word that he often says is "Let's go!".

But when I visited Vung Tau and my local friend took me out, I had chance to explore and learn a lot about this place. He knew where to take me to and the best way to get there. We rent a motorbike with a very cheap price so he took me to many places along the beach. He also told me many interesting things about the culture and the specialty of people in Vung Tau as well as the history of each place. I found my trip was exciting and very worthy. I hope that my tip is useful for anyone who is planning to visit not only this place but any new place in the world.
My friend
albertvn says:
Hi Mathieucalvet,
When will you come to Vietnam?

Have a wonderful week!
Albert
Posted on: Aug 16, 2009
mathieucalvet says:
Good tip, Lets meet up when i come to Vietnam.
Posted on: Aug 16, 2009