How to be a good tourist in Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada

How to be a good tourist in Las Vegas Reviews

KayceeDawn KayceeDa…
How to be a good tourist in Las Vegas Mar 14, 2011
I have been a local in Vegas for 19 years and have worked on the Strip for a majority of that time so I have seen every type of tourist. This is my list of things to do and not to do when visiting Las Vegas or anywhere for that matter.

1. Don't stop walking in the middle of a walkway. If you need to stop then move off to the side and let people continue moving.

2. Be Nice! We "see" millions of people every year that ask the same questions, do the same things and often times, act a freaking fool so we truly appreciate someone who is genuinely nice.

3. Please remember that What Happens in Vegas does NOT Stay in Vegas and in fact convictions follow you everywhere. Please don't get sloppy drunk, don't urinate in public, don't be loud and scream and definitely don't assume that your witty line is the only time we have heard that crap.

4. We want you to have fun and to create memories but please do so with respect to us because this is our home and workplace. How would you react to someone behaving poorly at your place of business.

5. Keep your hands to yourself. Just because a girl or guy is dressed a certain way doesn't mean you have free rights to fondle. Also, does it disturb anyone else that I had to write this?

6. We are here to help make your stay in Vegas a great experience so please DO ask us questions, tell us about where your from and if you want it, we will give you are opinions and reviews.

As I think of more tips this list will grow but this is a good beginning. If you have something to add then message me and I will make sure to include it. Thanks for reading :)
krishnakumarg krishnak…
casino Mar 19, 2011
Don't go to Vegas if you don't have money and courage to lose some.

Learn some basics of casinos games like "Craps","Blackjack" etc.

If you haven't lost money(at least small amount) then you did not complete the Vegas trip...make one more trip

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals