Houston Improv

7620 Katy FwySpace 431, Houston, TX, USA

Houston Improv Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Good show (especially for my first Improv show) Apr 29, 2011
I'm not a big fan of comedies shows, but I went with my aunt and cousin just to spend some time hanging out with them. I was quite impressed. The seating was good (we sat in the 3rd row at the first table on the edge)-that way, you don't have to worry about walking across anyone's view or really being seen by the comedian as you try to tip toe to the bathroom or whatever.

The host was corny, Ali Siddiq was 2nd and he was HILARIOUS, but the main head liner, Faizon Love was JUST OK; he seems to rambling, yell and cuss and thought that'd be funny, but Ali was waaaay funnier!

The Improve seems like it can host over 100 folks. We had to pay $25 for the show and then the menu says each person has to order 2 menu items. We had eaten dinner before we got there, but ordered appetizers and drinks. The calamari was good, the artichoke and spinach dip was pretty good and my aunt said the onion rings were good (I didn't try them).

All-in-all, I am now convinced that I would like to visit the Improve here in DC and keep an eye out for certain comedians.

Check Houston Hotel Deals