Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi

Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Rates and Deals

Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Reviews

seahlk seahlk
Traditional, yes. Warmth, definitely yes! Dec 14, 2013
I regretted not staying in Inari longer. Hotel Kultahovi can be tricky to find, especially when most of the bus stop outside Hotel Inari. However, if you travel by Lapin Linjat bus company, you can tell the driver to stop you at the hotel. In fact, if you need to leave early, the hotel also can help you call the company to pick you up from the hotel instead of the main centre at Hotel Inari.

If you stop at Hotel Inari, you need to walk further north, for maybe about 600m then you need to turn left and walk about another 200m. The Sami Cultural Center, Sajos is next to the hotel, so you can follow the sign for a general direction guide to the hotel. There are signs on the main road as well, or, you can always ask the friendly locals for direction.

There is a gas station near the hotel, where you can grab some food, if you prefer to get your own food. Besides Sajos, the Siida museum is also walking distance from the hotel, some 400m.

The hotel has a rich history, being the first hotel built in Inari, and you can even see a photo of the old building in Siida museum. Now, it is a family-run hotel and being located next to a river, you can expect tranquility and peace around the building.

Reception is efficient as well, and not only do they helped to call the bus to pick me up from the hotel directly, they also offered to pack my breakfast for the morning as well. I was able to get help from the reception. There is wifi in every room and for a fee, you can use the desktop with internet access.

Even though I had slept early, the hotel called me when there was an impressive aurora display outside. I really appreciate the call as this shows the attention they give to their guests, and anticipating what the guests need. I was able to immerse myself in a spectacular display and that totally made my trip to Inari, though short, but worthwhile. These would not be possible if not for the attention the hotel had given to her guests.

The room is old, but very comfortable. The only thing I do not want to go through again is opening the door because it gets stuck and really require both my arm strength to be opened. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay at hotel Kultahovi.
View from my room
Aurora radiating from the hotel

Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Overview

The Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi is situated in the heart of the town.

Guests can enjoy a drink and relax in the hotel's bar.

Hotelli Inarin Kultahovi Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots