Hotel89

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Hotel89 Siem Reap Reviews

minnie_m_b minnie_m…
Very comfortable, great hotel and affordable Nov 26, 2010
Service of this hotel is extra ordinary. Every night, you will find a bedtime story on your bed with a basket of candies. The hotel is so clean, there were just mosquitos coming out of the bathroom entering the room so keep the bathroom door closed. Breakfast was good too, bacon, eggs, toast, fruits, juice and coffee. They have free tea and coffee all day at the lobby. Wifi in the entire hotel. They are always ready to help and assist you and they have initiative. Their English is also good. The receptionist Hong Kong always made sure that I have a pleasant stay, when I get to the lobby after a hot tiring day, he is already at the door welcoming me with a glass of cold water and my key on a tray! When I am at the lobby to use the internet, they also give me a cold glass of water. There was even a time when I am going to an unfamiliar place and he took the time to take me there himself, with no charge! Another instance is I came to rest early, I got a knock on my door wondering why. Then a hotel employee checked if I had dinner already and i said not yet, and invited me for dinner and it was free.

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals