Hotel orazia

Check Rome Hotel Deals

Hotel orazia Rome Reviews

worldhopper101 worldhop…
Enjoyable stay Mar 13, 2011
My fiance and I went to Rome for a little holiday and stayed at Orazia Hotel.

Overall, the hotel stay was nice and the staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was always clean and tidy when we came back from our excursions. The bed was comfortable and they supplied all necessary items in the bathroom. There was just no safe in the room. The air-conditioner didn't seem to always function properly, although the room was not overly warm. We had a lovely view from our bedroom window over a big park which was next to the hotel.

Breakfast was acceptable, with fresh brioches every day. There wasn't a great variety to choose from, though.

The communal areas consisted of only the dining room.

The hotel is situated on the 4th floor of the building. There is an elevator, albeit a bit slow! The only thing that annoyed us at times was that other guests of the hotel was not as considerate as they should have been and didn't close both doors of the elevator after they had used it. This resulted in the elevator being blocked, so it often happened that we had to climb all four flights up to the hotel!

The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the Central Station and not in the best area, although acceptable. The metro was literary downstairs and around the corner of the building.

The Colosseum is within walking distance as well as were other sight-seeing attractions. We usually walked everywhere and only took the metro back to the hotel, as we were tired by the end of the day! The Vatican is easily reachable by metro and it took only 20 minutes to get there.

There's a little supermarket just down the road if you wanted to stock up on any snack food or water for your daily expeditions. The water from fountains throughout the city is drinkable and I recommend it! Always fresh, cool and delicious!

We also found very nice restaurants all within walking distance from the hotel. We really ate well! I want to go back to Rome!!!

I would recommend this hotel to other travelers, but I'm unsure if I would use them again myself.
LindaWeerts1989 LindaWee…
My stay in Rome Mar 11, 2010
Ideal for visiting Rome for one week. Very close to Termini and the colloseum. You can walk to almost everything that is worth visiting, except Vatican City. The elevator is a bit scary at first but once you get used to it, it's not that bad.

Hotel orazia Overview

Business hours of reception: 24 hours Hotel Orazia is conveniently located in the centre of Rome yet in a extraordinary calm area. The property is situated close to the Basilica di S. Maria Maggiore church and the Termini railway station, which is directly connected to the airport terminal. Many busses connect almost all parts of the city with each other and also leave from the square in front of the railway station. Furthermore, there is a underground railway station right next to the hotel. We provide 38 single, double, triple and quadruple rooms. All of them feature air-conditioning, bathroom, safe, hair-dryer, mini bar, satellite TV, telephone and heating. Some of the double rooms also offer 2 separated beds and 2 double rooms meet the needs of disabled guests. The hotel offers a view of a characteristic square, which is surrounded by trees. Our staff would be glad to organise tours and trips to the city and the immediate vicinity for you. The hotel's privileged location will make your stay at the city centre a truly pleasant one.

Hotel orazia Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower