Hotel no 16

Check Bratislava Hotel Deals

Hotel no 16 Bratislava Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A special kind of Hotel Jul 18, 2007
We arrived in Bratislava late in the evening and we wanted a hotel that was not that far from the city center. We drove around a bit and then just decided us for to follow one of the citys hotel sign. One of them looked a bit different because the name was No 16.

Following in sign in a city when it is dark can be hard and this was - I felt that we were driving in circles. Finally we arrived and it looked more as a big villa than a hotel. There was no real entrance it was a normal door at a mansion! Please ring the bell a sign said - so I did.

I didn´t know if this ws a real hotel or this was a brothel. When the door open I still wasn´t sure - there was this beautiful and friendly woman all dressed up in black slim suit adressing me and the interior looked like a mansion with running water in the staircase. I just had to confirm - is this a hotel? Yes she replied - I started to relax a bit more - my son was sitting in the car and he was tired and hungry.

The hotel turned out to very very nice - it was cosy - but it still had this brothel look - what ever that is? - e.g. the doors was covered with puff leather and so on. For being Bratislava I thought it was it was rather expencive 145€ for a night including breakfast until I had stayed there.

The hotel is situated in a quiet, tree-lined hillside neighborhood only a 10 minutes walk to city center and the castle. The area was quite hilly though. The hotel had 16 rooms so it is not the biggest hotel.

It turned out that the rooms all were newly renovated. Our room had wood-beamed ceiling, and a very small bathroom, air conditioning, and a very comfortable bed
travelman727 says:
I'm REALLY enjoying your travel blog! It's nice to know there's another crazy person who traveled central Europe in whirlwind style :-) You captured Llubljana during the day and Bratislava at night; I saw them in reverse :-D
Posted on: Oct 06, 2007

Hotel no 16 Overview

Guests of this Bratislava hotel will be located in a quiet neighborhood that is within walking distance of the center of the city and attractions like the Bratislava Castle. The Hotel No 16 is also nearby to many of the area’s restaurants, shops, and business addresses. The Hotel No 16 is easily accessible by car, and guests can also get around the area on foot or on the city’s public transportation system. Guests who drive to the hotel can park on site.

This hotel’s rooms are comfortable and are decorated in a simple style. The hotel offers fifteen apartments and one single room. All of the Hotel No 16’s rooms offer comfortable furnishings and plenty of modern amenities.

The Hotel No 16 offers guests a variety of modern amenities, including a 24-hour reception desk, a currency exchange desk, and a hotel safe. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s lobby bar, and they can also relax in the television room. Guests can also enjoy full meals in the hotel’s on-site a la carte restaurant.

Hotel no 16 Amenities