Hotel do Largo

Check Manaus Hotel Deals

Hotel do Largo Manaus Reviews

Eric Eric
Slightly better than a dorm room Jan 16, 2010
We stayed here the night before heading to our tour of the Amazon with Maia Expeditions. We arrived late at night, and left early in the morning, so it was mainly a place to sleep. I wouldn't recommend it for anything more than that.

The rooms are clean, but more like dorm rooms than hotel rooms. The room is small, the bathroom is small, and the furnishings are very basic and functional. The windows didn't let in very much light, and I felt like I was staying in a big concrete box more than a hotel room.

This wouldn't be a huge problem if the hotel was cheap, but we paid $115 for the room. I've stayed in hostels that provided nicer rooms than this, for a third of the cost.

The rate did include a very basic breakfast for two, but this is standard at many hotels in Brazil. And it wasn't even that good.

On the plus side, there was free wireless and the staff was friendly. I really know if there are many great options of hotels in Manaus, since it seems more like a gateway to the Amazon than a destination by itself, but I'm sure one could find much better value for the money than here.

Hotel do Largo Overview

Discover all that Manaus has to offer with Hotel Do Largo Manaus as a base. The Hotel Do Largo Manaus boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, in room safe, television, shower, mini bar. This Manaus accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Manaus. To book a room easily at the Hotel Do Largo Manaus, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Hotel do Largo Amenities