Hotel de la Bretonnerie

Hotel de la Bretonnerie Rates and Deals

Hotel de la Bretonnerie Paris Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Hotel de la Bretonnerie Apr 19, 2009
I was meeting my friend Jacob from Denmark in Paris to go out and celebrate his birthday; he loved Paris so he had an urge to go there on his own for a week but he wanted me to come down to him for the day.

I surfed the hotel sites and fell over the hotel due to its situation in the middle of one of the best areas for me in Paris and I could get at a pretty fair price.

The hotel was under re-construction, when I was thee and it was probably therefore that it was so cheap. The hall was big and brought me back to a glorious time where bras and red coloured decorations were in. The room was nice; I got a room on the top floor with leaning walls and loads of square meters and a large bathroom.

The hotel staffs were very sweet and helpful and I was so extremely lucky that I got a parking on the street just outside the hotel. I must admit that I didn’t test the hotel breakfast due to the fact that I had to leave next morning at 6am due to a meeting in Brussels at 9am, but I ended up with a good sense for the hotel. I most certainly would come back if I could get the same ratio between price and quality.

Hotel de la Bretonnerie Overview

Situated in the heart of Paris, the Hotel de la Bretonnerie is within an short walk from Bazar De L Hotel De Ville, Stravinsky Fountain and Hotel De Ville. The hotel is conveniently located for sightseeing in Paris with Musee Picasso, Le Duc des Lombards and Pont Marie only 10 minutes away. The hotel is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Centre Georges Pompidou and Café de la Gare.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Hotel de la Bretonnerie offers non-smoking rooms. Facilities include a business centre, a laundry service and a dry cleaning service. Confidently choose the Hotel de la Bretonnerie for your next trip with the knowledge that you'll be ideally placed to explore Paris's popular range of clubs, bars, and establishments.

Hotel de la Bretonnerie Amenities