Hotel Zlaty Dukat

Hotel Zlaty Dukat Rates and Deals

Hotel Zlaty Dukat Kosice Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Great service and good food Apr 12, 2017
I decided to go inside and waiting for my buddy while we explore the town since I was very tired after a long walk. This place was soo styles, clean and modern and the bathroom was interesting to see.

It was very quiet when I go inside and it was only me as a guest at the restaurant, which is a bit awkward since more staff around than guest.

The staff was friendly and one staff speak a little bit of English. When I enquire about something, he does not understand it and he bring the reception to explain to me. The reception was friendly and speak good English. She actually gives many information what to see and do in the town and around, which was very appreciated.

The sweet wine served was define and I was a bit tipsy by the time my best friend come over to have dinner.

We order the traditional Slovakia food and taste was very good with good quantity.

I was happy with the food and can recommend this place.
the hotel building
inside the restaurant
my champagne
my sweet wine

Hotel Zlaty Dukat Overview

Hotel Zlatý Dukát offers luxurious space situated among the most famous sights of Kosice. Thanks to excellent location, high quality services and beautiful balance between historical building and modern interiors our Hotel was rated with four stars. The latest information technologies are certainty. Glass museum placed in the hotel and gourmet specialties are just a few of many reasons for choosing hotel Zlaty Dukat as a rest on your journeys.

Elegant restaurant named after The Goddess of Rainbow provides an unrepeatable dining experience. Our staff takes special care to harmonize taste, aroma and appearance of each meal to bring our guests a spectacular sensual experience.

Our Lobby Bar is a perfect place for informal business meetings, a drink or coffee with friends or simply a refreshment. Unusual atmosphere of clarity is rendered by exhibits of art glass.

Hotel Zlaty Dukat Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes