Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade

Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade Rates and Deals

Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Wonderful hotel and a really friendly service Apr 22, 2014
I arrived at this wonderful hotel at 9 pm and had I known the service level and friendliness that I met there I would have arrived much earlier. I had been driving from Kosovo to Beograd via Skopje in Macedonia, Sofia in Bulgaria and into Serbia near the city of Nis, so it had been a long day and I was actually happy that I arrived at the hotel at that time.

I had made a very fast booking in the tonight app from booking.com and I had not really looked where it was located. It turned out that the hotel was located some 5-8 km from Belgrade old town in a pretty quiet neighborhood. It looked pretty quiet and I did worry a little if I could find something to eat this far from everything. The hotel had luckily put up some signs in order to help people like me arriving by car. Looking back I would consider this hotel again for my next stay in Belgrade even though it was a bit outside the old city. The drive to the city center from the hotel should only take 10-15 minutes in a taxi and it should be possible for the price of 5-7 euro according to the hotels concierge.

The service from the reception was great and I was given a room on second floor in this family driven hotel, where all thee staff speaks really good English. The room was really nice and cozy with a good and airy size. The restaurant close their kitchen closes at 11 pm and their food is great and plenty. Again I had a really friendly and service minded waiter, who found some interest in that I was the first Danish guest that he personally had served in the restaurant.

The breakfast was serviced in their restaurant and even if I again arrival quite close to their deadline for breakfast I was greeted with friendly smiles and a high service level. Besides having a good selection of basic foods I ordered a really tasty omelet with veggies and cheese.

The hotel has free parking spaces just in front of the hotel as well and the wi-fi service worked well and it was free as well.
The reception area
The backend of the restaurant
2nd floor
2nd floor

Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade Overview

The Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade is a 5 star rated hotel in Belgrade. The location of the hotel is in a quiet district of Zemun, though guests will find easy access to all that the city offers, as well. The local transportation options available to the guest of the Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade include bus and sea travel.

The guest rooms at the Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade can be upgraded to a bigger, more furnished room with additional amenities. There are 37 rooms and 4 suites available to the guest, decorated in modern design and spaciously furnished. There is cable TV and clean, plush bedding.

The Hotel Zlatnik Belgrade was first opened as a restaurant in the Vuletic family house in 1984. In 2004, the site was remodeled to feature a quaint, highly rated hotel. The restaurant is still on site and a fine choice of local cuisine and Mediterranean dishes are served. The ambiance of the dining experience is enhanced by music and a choice of some original wines. The lobby of the hotel is decorated with plant life and guests may visit the business center, gift shop, or currency exchange office.

Hotel Zlatnik Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes