Hotel ZaZa

Hotel ZaZa Rates and Deals

Hotel ZaZa Dallas Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
A Hotel that looks to take you to another experience Jan 21, 2012
So I had a last minute trip to Dallas just for a day so I booked a room at the ZaZa in Dallas for the night before. I landed around 10pm and was heading out around 8am so it was a short stay.

I walk into the hotel and there's a Bollywood movie projected onto the wall. I check in and they let me know that even though I paid for a standard room, they upgraded me to one of their "Special Rooms". I think nothing of it because I'm tired as hell. I grab my things and head up.

I opened my door to my room and immediately dropped my luggage at my feet. The room was the most amazing room I've ever stayed in. They gave me what's called one of their "Concept Suites" which each have different themes. They had me in the 1500 sq feet ZaZa signature room. It was designed using antique style dressings, it had a full, living room, dining room, kitchen, and master bedroom with master bathroom.

It also came with a bowl full of Chocolate Coins!!! Why?!?!?!??!

Definitely my favorite hotel stay to date.
The Master Bedroom
The Balcony
The Jacuzzi
The Living Room
Vikram says:
I think they have a club downstairs called Lizard (or after some animal). I had been in 2009 and it was awful.
Posted on: May 06, 2012
neutrinodeathray neutrino…
Chic designer hotel Mar 12, 2010
A very fun hotel to stay in, a friend of mine recommended it to me. If you want to see the 'real Dallas' bar scene this is a good place to go (and the bar in the Ritz-Carlton down the road is also fun). It's located close to downtown and the arts district and is also a short walk to the West Village.

Hotel ZaZa Overview

Hotel ZaZa is a non-smoking urban lifestyle hotel and the perfect destination for the business and leisure traveler. Hotel ZaZa is designed to deliver both style and substance to hard working, fun-loving and interesting souls. ZaZa delivers it all to her patrons - Unique accommodations and Concept Suites, The Magnificent Seven Villas, excellent food and beverage, a world-class ZaSpa experience, conference and meeting facilities, fitness center, room service and the 'hot spot' Urban Oasis with pool, grill and alfresco dining, separate bar and whirlpool. NOTE: Hotel ZaZa requires that guests must be minimum 21 years old to enter Urban Oasis or the Dragonfly Restaurant after 10pm Mon-Sun. Cool your jets poolside with our complimentary chilled hand towel and popsicle service. Hotel ZaZa's Urban Oasis allows guests to enjoy a retreat from everyday pressures with beautiful landscapes surrounding our outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, separate bar and alfresco dining with a superb grill menu served poolside and specialty cocktails. **Note: Hotel ZaZa requires that guests must be minimum 21 years old to enter Urban Oasis (Outdoor Pool) or Dragonfly Restaurant after 10pm Mon-Sun. -The property is located 2mi N of DFW-Dallas-The property is located 40mi E of Fort Worth-The property is located 18mi E of DFW-Dallas Fort Worth International Airport

Hotel ZaZa Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor