Hotel Yadanarbon

Check Bagan Hotel Deals

Hotel Yadanarbon Bagan Reviews

shavy shavy
Nice and close to the temples May 22, 2017
We arrived in Bagan after a 9 hours bus trip from Yangon, the bus arrived in Bagan station at 5:00 am. Plenty of taxis outside, price is stated on a big board in the station there were three different price. How further the hotel how more it cost for a taxi. This hotel is located in new Bagan- getting here from bus station cost 7000 kyat.

A beautiful hotel from the outside, three girls behind the counter greeted us when entering. Infront of the lobby there is a board with names of guest booking, and I can't find my name on the list, I asked why did my name wasn't on the list? they said, that is a list from yesterday. It scared me I thought my booking didn't get through as I see yesterday on the bus station there were many tourist going to Bagan, I can imagine most hotels will probably full

Checked- in time is 2:00 pm, while we arrived at 5:00 am. One of the receptionist said to us if we'd like to checked-in early there is an additional of 5$. With no doubt we pay the extra and we got the room.

Our room is on the ground floor just behind the frontdesk. Not too big but clean - one big bed, carpet floor, mini bar, coffee and kettle, safety deposit box, desk, television and free wifi.

Bathroom is clean but small- it has toiletries, hairdryer, shower/ hot tub - except needs a new faucet. Shower and lavabo faucet is rust

The hotel has a small swimming pool facing to the restaurant and the outdoor seating in the garden is lovely. Breakfast buffet included in the room rates, served every morning choices from hot and cold food. We have a two night stay in Bagan I book this hotel through Agoda, this is very cheap for 22€ a night
Cho says:
Yes, it certainly is cheap at 22 euros/night.
Posted on: May 22, 2017
davejo says:
no photo of the breakfast !
Posted on: May 22, 2017