Hotel West Inn

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals

Hotel West Inn New Delhi Reviews

joehobo joehobo
Just away but the metro helps. Jan 15, 2011
The Hotel West inn at West Patel Nagar, just beside Shadipur Metro railway station had advertised promotion fares and that was how I came across it when I could not get my bookings last May at the international youth hostel.The tariff of Rs1500 for two,was a bargain then, for a 150 sq ft room,with every thing new, and breakfast included.The location and ambience may not be great with no garden or pool but the location is strategic as it just walking distance to the metro the best and fastest way to travel in Delhi.The restaurant is small but enough to handle the occupancy and a few guests too.The toilets and bathrooms are new and pretty mod.

Food is good and room service efficient.The staff may not be very professional but they are polite and helpful and friendly. A cool place and I now check in whenever I happen to be at Delhi and whenever I fail to pre book my stay at YHIA.Now that the promotion is over I bargain and fix a reasonable tariff and am happy with the discount.

If it is a Friday you have a weekly market just on the next road from the hotel.The market occupies all the main roads of Patel nagar and you can happily shop around till late night. Cheers folks.
The shaving mirror quite impressiv…
My stationery souvineer