Hotel Washington

Check Mexico City Hotel Deals

Hotel Washington Mexico City Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
This hotel is a hidden wonder! May 16, 2002
This hotel is an AWESOME budget choice for staying in Mexico City. I stayed there during my trip to the pyramids of Teotihuacan. Me and my friends were on a limited student budget and we were advised to stay in this hotel by a taxi driver. I LOVED it and I want to recommend it to all my Travbuddies. Its first advantage is the location. Five blocks from the Cathedral and National Palace! That means walking distance to A LOT of Mexico City’s landmarks, like Bellas Artes, la Alameda, the Latin American tower and many more. Second advantage, the price! Back then the price for a night was about $25 dlls in a double bedroom with four people! Much cheaper than the average hostel. By the way there is a very popular hostel just behind Mexico City’s Cathedral, but it pales in comparison to this hotel. You pay the same for much more comfort!

The service is very good, they don’t offer breakfast, but that is not a problem considering you are near to a lot of small restaurants, cafes and street food in Mexico City. The personnel is very kind and they offered to store our bags in the hotel the last day of our stay during our tour to the pyramids. The only thing is that you may need to book in time, since it might be difficult to find a room if you just call the day before. Great deal for Mexico City!

Check Mexico City Hotel Deals