Hotel Volcano

Rafael Vieira and Av. Montalvo, Banos, Ecuador - +593 -3- 2742 140

Hotel Volcano Banos Reviews

Panmela Panmela
A nice place to visit Jan 11, 2010
This is an excellent place to visit. It´s nice, comfortable, clean. The people is very friendly and nice. The service is very good. You can see the montain and a small waterfall from the hotel. There is many activities to do in Baños. The food is delicious a healthy. I recommend this place.
yadilitta yadilitta
Best accommodation in Banos - Hotel Volcano Jul 17, 2009
Back in Lima, I was planing my trip to Ecuador. Then I mentioned Jerry that I was thinking about going to Banos and he wanted to join me, since he hasn't been there, but heard a lot of great things about this place.

I was thinking about staying in a hostel, but he was about leaving the country and wanted a really nice place. So, he was doing some research and found it. And it was great!

First of all it's not cheap, if you think about the average prices here. But compared to a hotel in the city it's cheap.

It's located just walking distance from the main square, bus station. But not too close, so you won't get disturbed by the noise.

The hotel was very clean. Rooms, dining areas, etc. There was always someone cleaning.

The bedroom we got was big. It had 2 floors, hehe. I got the 2nd one with 2 beds, hehe. There was a big bed in the first floor. There's a safe where you can leave your valuables. There was tv, cable, phone, wake up call service and the room had a great view of the volcano.

Bathroom was very well equipped, with hair dryer too. There is hot water, with a good pressure.

The breakfast is included and it's a buffet. Very good, offering fruits, breads, eggs, juice, coffee, jam, cheese, etc.

I was forgetting, they have a pool and sauna, too. Also they offer massage service.

I like the service here. The owner and the workers were all very kind and helpful. I had to leave really early in the morning, before breakfast, but they fixed me a fruit salad to have a snack before leaving. How nice!

If you are not in a budget and want to pamper yourself, this is a great choice!
entrance to the building