Hotel Visitel

Hotel Visitel Rates and Deals

Hotel Visitel Montreal Reviews

tenaka tenaka
Location, price and service all great Jun 26, 2011
This was an exceptional budget hotel. I had a queen room with shared bath.

The hotel is on a street with metered parking, but you can park out front for a minute to drop off your bags. Due to scarce parking in Montreal I decided to also reserve a parking space. At $15 a day, since I wasn't planning to drive around the city this turned out to be a good decision. Be warned though, the parking is in the alley behind the building and it is a very tight alley. I have a compact car so I was fine but if you have something large like an SUV you probably won't be able to get it in there.

The man at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful. He went out to my car with me and helped me get to the parking space rather than just try to explain where the alley entrance was.

The room itself is small, as advertised though so that wasn't a surprise. It was very clean but there isn't room to do much other than sleep. It has a window A/C unit which worked well. It was fairly hot when I was there but the room cooled off quickly even though I was on the top (4th) floor. There are only 4 rooms on the floor so having a shared bath wasn't a hassle. I waited 5 minutes one day because someone was in the shower but otherwise was able to use it whenever I needed.

Overall it is a very nice place to stay. Well within walking distance of Old Montreal, maybe a 10 minute walk. The neighborhood is hardly upscale but I never felt like I wasn't safe. I did have some problems connecting to their wifi, but I think that was on my end as I had the same troubles in other hotels. the breakfast is very small, so I wound up eating elsewhere.

Hotel Visitel Overview

The Hotel Visitel is located in Montreal (QC) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, television. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Montreal (QC) hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, laundry service/dry cleaning, room service, business center, pets allowed. For a more enjoyable stay, guests can take advantage of a variety of recreational facilities, including jacuzzi. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. For your reservation at the Hotel Visitel Montreal (QC), please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Hotel Visitel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower