Hotel Villa Guama 2**- Guama - Cuba

+53 45 91 55 51

Hotel Villa Guama 2**- Guama - Cuba Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
A COOL HUB IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE - GUAMA Jun 27, 2011
After a day in Trinidad, here we are in Guama.

This place is really amazing, to going there you need to take a boat from a Pier, it's really cool.

We took 10 minutes to be at "Villa Guama".

Actually, I don't know, why they called it "Villa", because, I've been ageeably surprised, when we arrived, we have discovered some " HUT", yes I'm not joking.

The Hut our in the middle of a natural park, it's really beautiful, there differents kind of animals.

I really love this place.

That is a pity, because, we slept in this place,only one night. But, I must admit that is really fun.

Because, I forgot to tell you that it was a hut on stilts.

SO, in the hut, you find everything a big and nice bed in the room with a TV which didn't really works, but who care. when you're here just for a night. And by the way, in this type of environment you just want to enjoy the beautiful landscape, this is what I did on early morning. Anyway, you're wake up by the songs of all the birds, which is fantastic.

About the bathroom it was ok, the water wasn't really hot but that was fine!!!

To access the restaurant, you must use the bridge, it was nice, except at night when you hear the frogs and you do not see them (I hate frogs). The food was good and the staff is very nice.We used it twice for our dinner and breakfast and both time it was good, but we haven't been really lucky, because of the rain. But what can we do about it!!

Well, i will recommend you this nice place, because, been in this Hut was like an adventure games for me!!

PS: I can not give you infos about the price, because it was a package!!
The pier to get the boat to go our…
In the boat
The bar where we stopped to get a …
Hotel Villa Guama 2**- Guama - Cuba Map