Hotel Villa Fenelon Opera

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Hotel Villa Fenelon Opera Paris Reviews

hiroyukifujimura3 hiroyuki…
Great Cost Performance Sep 16, 2014
I stayed in Paris 5 nights after a 4-night stay in Rome. Since my trip was quite long, I wanted to save lodging expense and found this hotel. As I had expected, this hotel was very good in cost performance.

This hotel have a good location. It is near two metro stations of different lines. Since the metro system is highly developed in Paris, you can go anywhere from the two stations. Also, the hotel is 10 minutes walk from Opera, where the bus station of Roisey Bus is situated running to and from CDG Int'l Airport. You can travel between the airport and the hotel easily.

The room was small but clean, and the staff is kind enough. Also there is a supermarket and some good restaurants near the hotel.

I'm totally satisfied with my stay in the hotel. I will stay in this hotel again in my next trip to Paris.
rockprincesss rockprin…
Good Location Jun 25, 2008
I booked this hotel through parischarminghotels.net and got a cheaper rate.

People at the reception were very nice and helps us figure out how to use a phone card. The room was a bit bigger than expected, with a nice garden view. The bathroom was ok too. The best part was that we were able to get our breakfast in our rooms every morning, nothing fancy, but that was convenient at no extra charge. More than anything we thought the location was great. We were 3 minutes away from the Cadet metro stop line 7 . I think this is an ok hotel for travelers who are looking for a decent room who are on a budget.
view from our hotel window
the room
bathroom
too many mirrors..

Hotel Villa Fenelon Opera Overview

The 2 Star Hotel Villa Fenelon is a typical Parisian property; with a warm ambience; a refined interior and a lush garden where you can enjoy a moment of peace; away from the hectic city life; surrounded by greenery and flowers. Here everything warmly invites you to feel at home and find another way to discover Paris. Tranquility and comfort are blended together in this enchanting setting where elegance reigns overall. It is a protected paradise amidst the lively district of the capital. Each room is an oasis of comfort equipped with personal safety deposit box; mini bar; Pay TV; Satellite TV; direct dial telephone and Internet access. All accommodations are provided with en-suite bathroom and hairdryer. A continental breakfast is served in the breakfast room or in the garden. There is also public parking at a charge at 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Additional Information; Children age 4 and under stay free in the room with parents and in existing bedding. Children over this age will be considered an adult. The hotel reserves the right to without prior notification cancel any reservation with an invalid or incomplete credit card number. Business hours of reception:
Every day: from 00:00 to 00:00

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower