Hotel Vijaya

Hotel Vijaya Rates and Deals

Hotel Vijaya Amsterdam Reviews

PaulJamesK PaulJame…
Cheap hotel in the heart of Amsterdam!.. Sep 05, 2012
Hotel Vijaya is in the heart of Amsterdam but be warned it is in the heart of the red light district so if your abit sensitive about things like that its not the hotel for you...

If your after a cheap, clean and comfortable hotel then Hotel Vijaya is great! The room was small but that didnt bother me as the bed was really comfortable!

The location and price are brillaint and the staff are really friendly.. When im in Amsterdam again i'll stay there again!
Hotel Vijaya, Amsterdam :)
gdub8 gdub8
Better Than I Thought Apr 18, 2011
I got lost trying to find this place, but that was my fault. I have to give the amenities a low rating, because breakfast was extremely basic and the spiral stairs are really small, so if you trip, expect to So getting your luggage to your room will be a challenge.

Besides that I have no complaints and was actually impressed by the bed, it was complete full size. The room was alright as a whole especially for a budget hotel.
Eric says:
Thanks for sharing!
Posted on: Apr 18, 2011
Chloelf Chloelf
Central, affordable Hotel. Mar 21, 2008
I stayed in this hotel in 2008 with my boyfriend. It was easy to find, we were given very good directions to the hotel, the staff were very friendly, however our room was on the top floor, we had to drag our bags up the windy stairs, it took a lot out of me. The room was average, good bathroom and shower, the double bed was two single beds pushed together(hate that)it was cleanish,whilst off our faces on magic mushrooms noel decided to jump on the bed, he fell through the two beds that were pushed together and we notice a bright yellow stain under the bed, it looked like paint but we decided(while high)that it was camels piss haha, over all it was ok, the location was excellent, right in the centre of it all. We never tried the free breakfast because we were never up early enough for it, id stay there again but only because of the location.
Vijaya Hotel Amsterdam
Chloelf says:
Haha I know ya wicked!!!!Thats why Im heading back there :)
Posted on: May 14, 2010
travelman727 says:
Hotel room, magic mushrooms and camel piss; who could ask for anything more? :-D
Posted on: May 14, 2010

Hotel Vijaya Overview

The 1 Star Vijaya Hotel is conveniently situated in the centre of Amsterdam and is just a 5 minute walk from the Central Station and Dam Square. It is also near to the canal boats; Chinatown; the main shopping streets and the museums. The hotel is located in two monument houses dating back to the 18th century and offers simple yet functional rooms. All guest rooms are comfortable and equipped with free WiFi internet access; a telephone; Satellite television; hairdryer; heating and a private bathroom. It features a bar; a 24-hour front desk and 2 restaurants serving Indian cuisine; including many vegetarian dishes. Public paid outdoor parking is available in the streets around the hotel. Additional Information; Children age 3 and under stay free in the room with parents and in existing bedding. Children over this age will be considered an adult. The hotel reserves the right to without prior notification cancel any reservation with an invalid or incomplete credit card number.

Hotel Vijaya Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Computer
  • Photocopier
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower