Hotel Viennese

Hotel Viennese Rates and Deals

Hotel Viennese Rome Reviews

Babymaria Babymaria
Basic Hotel Near Roma Termini Jun 12, 2011
This is our first hotel we stayed for 2 nights during our Euro trip. The hotel is very near to the termini, reason why we want this one.

Since the hotel is a budgeted one, you cannot expect more. Very limited spaces, the rooms, bathrooms, toilet, elevator, everything, you need to be careful when you are walking. =) And be careful also as other guests might hear you from your room. Avoid talking loud outside, else, the care taker will reprimand you. Nevertheless, the rooms and toilets were tidy. They will also give you a security lock for all your valuable items so you will be atleast peaceful when you go out of the hotel.

A complimentary breakfast is provided on the restaurant at the left side when you go down the building (a choice of hot drinks, chocolate, coffee, tea, and croissant). They have also a good basic Italian restaurant (I forgot the name, but it’s the first restaurant when you turn right down the building) , I really love the chicken, and pastas! Really delicious for a very very affordable prices.

Staff is just fine, will give you no more, no less on what you paid for.
surroundings of the hotel
down the building
my angels in the room =)
i missed this one! sooooo yummy!!!!
Inquisitive Inquisit…
A clean small hotel right at Termini Station Aug 02, 2009
It seems that there is at least a thousand of hotels, hostels and B&Bs in Rome so I am sure Viennese Hotel is nothing special of its kind. But for those who don't seek extraordinariness in accommodation it may prove to be the right choice.

It is a nice small place, clean and neatly furnished. Viennese Hotel is excellently located - I hate to carry my bags around much and I rarely take taxis so I just loved going out of Termini Station and finding out that my hotel was just in the next building! I can't tell about the noise though as our room windows opened into the courtyard (no good view at all but who spends his time in Rome sitting by the window - by the time I reached my room I was ready to drop and could not care for the view less).

It must be mentioned that the room was a bit small for three people and the beds were basically drawn together at the wall so that it would be inconvenient for a not very slim person to get to the farthest one. But we were young and slender girls and as long as there was enough space for our dresses and make-up we didn't bother :)

The breakfast (included) consisted of a croissant and a coffee at the nearby café which was absolutely fine for me.

The staff was ok - maybe not too friendly or rushing to help but completely polite and agreeable.

So I can say that Viennese Hotel was a good value for money (we paid 77 euro/night for 3 persons) and I was more than satisfied with it. And one thing more - it was a wonderful surprise for me to find a laptop in my room with Internet provided complimentary!
Inquisitive says:
Well, it looks like they've done a renovation in the meantime... Or maybe I was just lucky with my room :) Anyway, I would say that a person's impression depends greatly on his/her demands - mine were very simple and so they were satisfied!
Posted on: Nov 09, 2009

Hotel Viennese Overview

The Viennese Hotel offers budget accommodation near the Roma Termini railway station (20 meters) in the heart of Rome, featuring the same facilities and services as a superior category hotel. The hotel is situated a few steps from 2 metro lines and is well-connected with the Rome airports of Fiumicino and Ciampino. Thanks to its central position this good value for money hotel in Rome is the ideal base to reach by public transportations or on foot every part of the Eternal City and important monuments such as the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Via Veneto, the Vatican City the Opera House and Santa Maria Cathedral. The area immediately surrounding the property offers guests an array of convenient services such as Internet cafes, currency exchange offices, a pharmacy and supermarkets. This friendly and welcoming family-run establishment, recently renovated to provide guests with a clean, comfortable environment, offers 24-hour reception and luggage store and daily cleaning service. The day at Hotel Viennese starts with a delicious Italian breakfast. For dinner, guests will benefit from discounted prices at the partner restaurant located in the same street. The Viennese Hotel will provide a Rome city map free of charge and all the useful information to organize your sightseeing tours in Rome.

Hotel Viennese Amenities

• TV
  • DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Computer
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower