Hotel Valadier

Hotel Valadier Rates and Deals

Hotel Valadier Rome Reviews

cavlizzy cavlizzy
Too Different To Discribe! But AWESOME. Jun 05, 2011
I have never ever stayed in a room like this!

You will have to look at my pics to follow to see. They are a bit dark due to the rich dark wood of the room... but, OH MY.

First, yes, the rooms are small. Definitely for couples only. (or single) We had 2 rooms. (us and our inlaws) I will say the room we had would have been PERFECT for a honeymoon couple!!!!! There were mirrors along the wall inland with the wood. Then the CEILING was a mirror. The floors and walls were the most gorgeous reddish deep color wood with a high shine. Stunning. A table was built into the wall with black leather seats built in with it. It was like rooms in a privately owned Yacht. (only been on one) The bedside tables were built into the wall jutting out.

The TV was built into the wall as well to conserve space.

But I did not come to Rome to watch TV.

Im sure there is Wifi... But again, I did not come to Rome to play on my computer! My friends can wait 10 days!! GEESH.

**They did have a large safe IN the room. I love this feature when hotels have it. You can set your own code. Then put your passports, extra money, expensive gifts you had to buy, and keys inside. ** Asking if a hotel has an IN room safe is one of my top questions! That way I do not have to worry about the maids or someone breaking in, or if we forget to close the door all the way???? All MAIN things are locked up.

The bathroom was tiny.... Well, I say tiny as compared to small by European standards. It was tiny by European standards. Dinky by Texas standards. LOL

Next to the table was the window. Lucky it had a windowsill... because THAT is where we put one suitcase. But during the day we put it on the table and pulled down the blind to keep the room cool.

My suitcase was cramped next to my side of the bed.

Lighting was not great probably because the wood was so dark.

Still I LOVED this room. It was too much fun and too stylish not to love it.

Our inlaws room looked completely different. Still very cool and stylish... but again on the small side. They also agreed they loved it.

I was told each room is styled differently. I would have liked to see several rooms just for fun, so I could ask for a certain one next time!

The staff catered to us everytime we walked in the door. In fact, If I remember right, they offer baby sitting! Where was this service all over Europe when I needed it!! With such small rooms.. guess it would just be you and a child? or maybe they have huge suites?

Both rooms we had were very clean, plenty of fru fru stuff in the bathrooms. And loads of towels.

The Valadier is located in a wonderful location. You can walk a short distance to the Spanish Steps or other locations of interest, shopping, eating, etc...

There was a yummee ice cream shop nearby that we got a scoop each time we passed.... then we would head to the bar of the Valadier to finish it. Our feet would ache like crazy from the day, so it made sense to take the waitresses offer of a bottle of wine or TWO. We sank deep into the cushy chairs and couch to relax each night. I hated to leave.

Also, a to die for Pizza/Pasta restaurant next door with great red wine. Ate there at least 3 times. So nice when great food is next door to your hotel and you are exhausted.

Yes the hotel rooms are small and expensive, BUT the location is great. The staff is the best.. and it is an experience just to stay here... Worth it!
Hotel Valadier - Rome - hard to te…
Built-in wall seating... we used t…
Another view... showing bed, I cou…

Hotel Valadier Overview

If shopping is on the agenda, the Hotel Valadier is strategically located to access Rome's shopping district. The hotel offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and free wireless internet. Rome's attractions, such as Via Condotti, Via del Corso and Piazza di Spagna are within an easy walking distance.

The Hotel Valadier caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Also available to the guests is a business centre, conference room(s) and a concierge. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Hotel Valadier's express check-in/check-out facility which minimises the usual hassles leaving you with more time to enjoy your trip.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Hotel Valadier offers non-smoking rooms. The rooms at the hotel offer a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and a safe. The marble bathrooms provide a lighted makeup mirror, a shower and a hair dryer.

The Hotel Valadier features an on-site restaurant, convenient for guests preferring to eat in. Guests can order room service any time of the day. Guests will find a wide variety of caf├ęs and restaurants nearby.

Hotel Valadier Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower