Hotel Universe Inn New Delhi

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals

Hotel Universe Inn New Delhi Reviews

Cheking-In Cheking-…
Hotel Universe Inn Sep 15, 2011
Hotel Universal Inn was the third and last hotel where I stayed in two nights that I spent in New Delhi. After passing through Kuldeep Guest House without the minimum conditions and a 3-star hotel, Hotel Hindustan, unhygienic and with bugs running on my bed, Hotel Universal Inn was the vision of "paradise."

Me and a friend found it in a desperate search on the internet and hopefully meet all our expectations. However it was not easy to get there. Whenever we caught a taxi or a rickshaw to get us there, the driver frequently stopped to ask directions.

The room had a TV, air conditioning and private bathroom with hot water. The bed was very good and had sheets :) It was the only place in India where I had lodged sheets!

In terms of hygiene was quite acceptable.

It had room service, which was very efficient. The food​​available in the hotel was varied and well prepared for an affordable price.

The staff was friendly and helped us when necessary.

In short, this place made ​​me forget that I had great difficulty in finding an accommodation in Delhi where I just could take a bath, rest and eat with the minimum conditions and believe that I am not very picky! :)
My bed :)
My Cable Tv :)
The bathroonm

Hotel Universe Inn New Delhi Overview

In New Delhi’s Karol Bagh, the Hotel Universe Inn New Delhi offers good value accommodation. New Delhi city centre is within a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The hotel's garden offers peace and tranquillity to sit and relax. A wireless internet connection is provided. Business amenities at the hotel include a business centre.

Bengali Market and Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium are within driving distance of the Hotel Universe Inn New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Karol Bagh Market is within a short 10 minute walk from the hotel.

Hotel Universe Inn Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower