Hotel Uhl Rothenburg ob der Tauber

Average rate: $59 - Hotel class: 3 stars
Plonlein 8, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
Hotel Uhl - Taken from the window of my room.
Hotel Uhl - Taken from the window of my room - The street beneath.
Hotel Uhl - The cafe at the ground level. The rooms are on level 2 and 3. So, it felt like you walked into a very nice cafe, and your room is just upstairs. Perfect!

Check Rothenburg ob der Tauber Hotel Deals

Hotel Uhl Rothenburg ob der Tauber Reviews

cy_cy cy_cy
Cosy hotel Jul 02, 2009
I stayed in Hotel Uhl in Nov 2008 when I was travelling with my mum.

We took quite awhile to walk from the Rothenburg ODT bahnhof to the hotel. On the way, we had to ask for directions twice, because though it was a lovely walk (Rothenburg being such a lovely place), we wanted to relieve ourselves of our luggage. So, I guess the location is not too strategic.

However, that's about the only thing one can discount about hotel Uhl. It's a really, really cosy hotel and we were greeted warmly by the owner (was it Robert, or my memory's limited). My mum was overwhelmed by the cafe and the beautiful cakes and schneeballen in the display cabinet.

The bedroom was comfortable enough for two, with pretty pots of flowers on the balcony. We could look out into the streets beneath us from our windows and that's awesome! The bathroom and shower were clean too.

The most memorable thing about my stay at the hotel? It's the feeling it gave my mum and myself - the feeling of a very cosy home, away from home. The staff, even if they couldn't speak English well, were always eager to help and friendly.

Two thumbs-up! I would surely go back to stay if I get to travel to Rothenburg Odt again.
Taken from the window of my room.
Taken from the window of my room -…
The cafe at the ground level. The …

Hotel Uhl Rothenburg ob der Tauber Overview

The Uhl hotel offers comfortable Rothenburg ob der Tauber – Germany accommodation for leisure and business travelers alike. The hotel is located only a five minute walk away from the Marktplatz, right in the heart of the Old Town, and impresses with its friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The cozy Uhl hotel caters to a wide range of travelers, and provides single, double, triple, and quadruple accommodations, all equally comfortable and uniquely decorated. Property amenities include a lovely restaurant that serves delicious French specialties, a wide range of coffees, and mouthwatering deserts, such as the Schneeball - a local specialty. Stroll along the cobbled streets of the Old Town and admire the picturesque houses and the impressive Roderturm. Notable landmarks include the Church of St. Jacob, the Town Hall, and the Crime Museum.

Hotel Uhl Amenities

• Multilingual Staff
  • Cable / Satellite TV
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage