Hotel Turist

prospekt Janki Kupal 63, Hrodna, Belarus
(0152)56-99-48

Compare Grodno Hotel Rates (2.9km away)

Hotel Turist Hrodna Reviews

csaba csaba
typical touristy pace Aug 29, 2010
The hotelbulding stands in the suburb, a bit far from the downtown but it is easy to reach it with taxi or bus/minibus.

I would recommend the hotel especially for budget travellers,young people as there is a casino, brasserie next to the hotel so the place is noisy even at night. It is possible to experience of nightlife of suburb in a Belorussian town.

Our room was clean, so did the bathroom. I appreciated the new television with many channels.

My only problem with hotel was that not-CIS citizends have to pay 3times more than CIS citizens.
csaba says:
Well,as far as my memory will carry me back I have paid around 35 USD for a double room (I was with a Russian girl, she had to pay half my payment as she's "Eastern" and Iam "Western", namely not from CIS country). Some of the hotels in BLR use this pricing system what I hate because Hungary is still a secondworld country, not West. I dont know if this place is better than Hotel Belarus because I wasn't there. For 1-2 nights all the hotels can be OK, can't be? ^^
Posted on: Apr 14, 2013
Drugness says:
Hey man
Just wondering what the room rates were like? I'm looking for budget accomodation in Hrodna at the moment. I guess this place is better then Hotel Belarus?
Posted on: Apr 14, 2013

Compare Grodno Hotel Rates (2.9km away)

Hotel Turist Map