Hotel & Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui

Check Easter Island Hotel Deals

Hotel & Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui Easter Island Reviews

sepilokfui sepilokf…
Wonder how this hotel is run! Jul 21, 2012
I stayed here in May 2010.

I was not very happy with this hotel because there is a lot of broken promise from the hotel manager! I booked a single occupancy and paid USD110 for 4 nights. When I arrived, they lead me to a room with 2 single bed, so I said I thought it is a double bed. They said it is no problem, you are alone. Then, I met a guy from US the next day and he got a room with a double bed, a much nicer room and he paid USD60 for it.

On top, the hotel manager tried to ask people to buy the tour from the hotel and end up paying USD60 for the entrance fee. If you take a tour with the tour agency, it is only USD10. But the hotel manager will not tell you that.

The hotel manager tried to book a tour through the tour agency and the tour agency refused to give him any spaces until he used my name. It is something to be noted!

On top, they said got WiFi, they will turn it off anytime they want.

I later reviewed this hotel in Trip Advisor and also mentioned it in the Forum. I ended up verbally attacked by another person in the forum. I did a bit of digging - the owner was a Mexican (not sure now) and the person is a Mexican, 1 review only. On top, I went through Trip Advisor reviews, most of the reviewers with 1 review only was giving good rating, but not those who has multiple reviews. I thought it is really strange. So later on, I saw the photo of some of the reviewers are the same. You go and figure what is happening.

Hotel & Turismo Chez Joseph Rapa Nui Overview

Hotel Chez Joseph is located in the center of Hanga Roa located within walking distance from the beach. It is close to all of the necessary services including shopping, restaurants and tourist sites. The Hotel has a restaurant and bar specializing in traditional Rapa Nui dishes. The needs of our guests are very important so the hotel specializes in the personalized attention of each guest. For this, Hotel Chez Joseph is internationally well known because all of its guests take with them great memories of Easter Island and our hotel.

- Tours services, with professionals guides
- Rent a car

• Beach (Direct Access)
  • Mountain Biking
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shops in Hotel