Hotel Tres Banderas

travelman727 travelma…
Affordable Boutique Hotel Inside Walled City Jan 18, 2006
HOTEL TRES BANDERAS

+57-5-6600-160

Hotel Tres Banderas (three flags) deserves its reputation as one of the best hotel values in beautiful Cartagena.

It is located in the San Diego section of the colonial walled city (Ciudad Amurallada), just one block from the famed and MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE Hotel Santa Clara and three blocks from the Caribbean Ocean.

I stayed at Hotel Tres Banderas two different times during my week in Colombia. I found both rooms very different, but charming. One had a balcony; the other had a hammock set up in the middle of the room.

The managers and staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The continental breakfast provided was good and the lobby’s festive environment reminded me of the best hostels.

I highly recommend Hotel Tres Banderas and I would certainly stay here again :-D

One additional note: before booking a room, you might want to contact Catalina (catalina). Her ex-boss owns or once owned Hotel Tres Banderas.
Located inside historic walled city
Hotel Tres Banderas - great value
delsol67 says:
I will give them a try....good review.
Posted on: Jul 09, 2010
Glynnes says:
Thanks for the review.
Posted on: Jun 13, 2010
montecarlostar says:
I should have checked this review before my trip!! But will definitively stay here next time :)
Posted on: Jun 05, 2010