Hotel Tranquility

Check Darjeeling Hotel Deals

Hotel Tranquility Darjeeling Reviews

yarayarinha7 yarayari…
I really loved this hotel Jan 22, 2013
By the time my bf and I stayed at this hotel, it was still in construction and many things were to be finished.

Although it was in construction I loved the place, after all the bad experiences we had in India, this hotel was a gem.

Incredibly clean, great bathroom with hot showers, amazing views and very quiet and tranquil.

The owner, a school teacher was amazingly friendly with us.

My bf and I were there during the winter time, it was really cold, but the hot showers made us forget about the rest.

The views are great!
Hotel tranquility
From my window, a great view.... I…
wiese wiese
Cheap on top of the world Jul 04, 2011
This hotel is really on top of the world, its situated on the highest spot in Darjeeling and from wich you get an amazing view of the mountain ranges around Darjeeling.

The service is very godd, its a family running it and if you are bored, go down to the lobby and watch tv with the family, the mother will tell you all you need to know about Indian celeberties. They were also very helpful in arranging my bus trip to Bangladesh, they even called ahead and told them about us and checked timetables etc.

Only one warning, its freezing cold, so bring clothing and thicker blankets. And there is no hotel restaurant, on the other hand there is a great place just down the street serving porridge and other basic foods for breakfast, you will find it if you look for backpackers.

The 4by4 trip up to Darjeeling with its brethtaking views will make it all wort it.

Check Darjeeling Hotel Deals