Hotel Touring & Internazionale

Hotel Touring & Internazionale Rates and Deals

Hotel Touring & Internazionale Montecatini Terme Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Good budget hotel in Montecatini Jun 07, 2010
I could not find anybody to Couchsurf with in Montecatini, so I booked this Hotel through hotels.com. It was the second cheapest I could find, but this one had free wireless and the other didn't. Internet was fast, but it disconnected eventually. The location of this hotel is excellent, just in the downtown area.

The hotel lobby is very nice and elegant. All the personnel speak english and they are very friendly and helpful. They helped me find train tickets and showed me places to eat. Basically they solved all my questions in a very friendly manner.

The rooms in this hotel are a gamble. I was told I had two options for my room and asked me if I wanted to look at both rooms so I could choose. I thought to myself, "how different can they be?" and just told them I wanted the one closer to the lobby. The room was extremely small, with just enough space for a twin mattress bed. Later I learned that the other room was much larger and comfortable. I didn't mind anyway, as the other rooms were in an actual labyrinth, it could take about five minutes to get there from the lobby, lol.

The bathroom and shower are also very small, and I didn't like the fact that they did not have a shower liner or anything to prevent water from flooding the rest of the bathroom.

The TV set was ok, but stopped working the first night and they couldn't get it to work again. Air conditioning didn't work the first night, but worked fine the other days.

Breakfast was small, but so is every food portion in Italy for what I have seen so far, so I think that is not something to complain about.

Summarizing, I think I would stay here again, and I recommend it as a budget hotel in Montecatini.
Room
Bed
Shower
Bidet - lol, it was fun to use thi…
vulindlela says:
Congrats!!
Posted on: Jun 17, 2010
Vipin says:
congrats on the featured review!
Posted on: Jun 16, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Thanks so much! Yes, the bidet was probably the best about this hotel haha cheers!
Posted on: Jun 16, 2010

Hotel Touring & Internazionale Overview

The Hotel Touring & Internazionale is one of the Montecatini Terme hotels that is located in the central historic zone. The property is 7 km from the Palazza del Vicari and 10 km from the Parco di Pinnocchio. The Hotel Touring & Internazionale is within an hour of the airports in Florence or Pisa. Guests also have the option of connecting with the local rail service, with the nearest station less than 10 minutes from the property.

There are 50 rooms at the Hotel Touring & Internazionale, with non-smoking and handicapped options available. Rooms have en suite bathrooms, individualized climate control, satellite television service, alarm clocks, mini bar, hair dryer, and coffee and tea making sets.

The Hotel Touring & Internazionale is a mid-sized hotel catering to business and leisure travelers. The hotel offers a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning, and the house restaurant offers tradition Tuscan dishes. The business center supports conference use of the facility for up to 80 people, and wireless Internet is available throughout the property. There is an outdoor swimming pool in the garden, which has a sunning terrace. Parking is offered.

Hotel Touring & Internazionale Amenities

• Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Currency Exchange
  • Safe-Deposit Box
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Luggage Storage