AsiaIndiaAgraAgra Hotels

Hotel Taj Plaza Rates and Deals

Hotel Taj Plaza Agra Reviews

dyron_888 dyron_888
Hotel Taj Plaza in Agra Aug 28, 2011
I got the info of the hotel from travel blogs, and this hotel is very famous in lonely planet.

Upon arrival in Agra from Delhi, we ride the tuktuk and told the driver to bring us in Hotel Taj Plaza. "Namaste" was the greeting of the guard when we arrived in the hotel.

The Hotel is very near in Taj Mahal. It's a walking distance of less than 15 minutes. The rooftop has a great view of the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal, which is quite nice to view while having a cold beer :)

There's a also a restaurant in the hotel, so its not hard to find where to get good and clean food around Agra.

The room is not bad for a cheap price, we just stayed in non-airconditioned room as we will be staying for only a night, and will be out all day in Agra.

It's not the best hotel in Agra but I recommend for those who want's a great value accommodations.
jaeWALK says:
thank you for this! gonna come in handy in a few months time.
Posted on: Nov 19, 2011
daniellelooije danielle…
This hotel was very affordable and perfect location with nice view Jul 16, 2011
This hotel is very affordable and in some of the rooms you have a great view on the Taj Mahal. It is nice to wake up and immediately see this beautiful building. The hotel is next to the Oberoi, which is actually also a very nice view day and night.

The rooms are fine. You have everything you need. There is tc and airconditioning (much needed in the summer). The bathrooms are also fine, but it has to be said that the salty water from the shower is disgusting. I have been in many hotels in India, but this water was the worst of all. However, if you are not staying here too long it is fine.

The rooftop of the hotel is just perfect. You have a beautiful view on the Taj Mahal, so even if you have a room without the view you can enjoy it here. The food in the hotel is not special but I would recommend taking breakfast in the hotel. Not special, but a decent meal to start with.

The location of the hotel is just superb. It is just 10 minutes walking from the Taj Mahal and in this area it is quiet and very safe. You can park you're car at the hotel if you want to go to Agra by car, which is very handy.
View on the Oberoi hotel
View from the room on the Taj Mahal
Key of the room
The bed
pathosfenix pathosfe…
Great View of the Taj Jun 05, 2011
USD 10.00 per pax.

The Taj Mahal is definite place to visit in India, and heading to Agra there were many options of hotels. I was drawn in by the lure of the photos I saw online of the view from the top of the hotel. And I must say, I woke up in the morning to catch the sunrise and saw the most beautiful sight of the Taj Mahal I could possibly imagine. From the top, I could see it so clearly and the hotel is also located just beside the Oberoi hence the location is definitely great.

The room itself was rather basic but with air conditioning, and a decently clean bathroom, I was amply satisfied given the price. We ordered room service as at night, and the food was also good. So good that we bought more before we left for Jaipur the next days.
vpfaiz vpfaiz
Good for a night stay Oct 26, 2011
I stayed there for a night and it was okay.. The view of Taj from roof top was the highlight but it was

foggy next day. Food is not good at all but they gave me a clean room and I was happy. It's not far from the east gate of Taj Mahal and the tourist information center, which are a plus..

Hotel Taj Plaza Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Salon
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower