Hotel Stari Grad

Jajce, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hotel Stari Grad Jajce Reviews

vagabond75 vagabond…
Unexpected comfort in this beautiful little town Jul 07, 2010
The stari grad is one of the few choices of hotels in Jajce. Given the lack of selection, you'd be forgiven for expecting far less from this hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the flufly pillows were definitely a treat. The room was immaculately clean and I had no problems with the bathroom or shower. The hotel adertises air-conditioned rooms, but at least my room did not have any. Even though the nights in Jajce are cool, the room did get pretty warm even with the window open. It's not too bad though. Just bring earplugs, unless you want to wake up to the neighbouring mosque's call to prayer at 4:30 or the early morning construction. Jajce is a small town and the hotel is located very centrally, all the sights being just a short walk away. Also, make sure you eat at the restaurnat, and trust host Rizo's recommendations on the food. Be sure not to miss the baked apple desert with crushed nuts inside (not sure of the name).
vagabond75 says:
Good choice! Jajce is fantastic :) I paid 29 euro for a single room. I also saw a few signs of people advertising rooms. Not sure how much, but I guess maybe around 10/15 euro per night. Be sure not to miss the temple of Mithras carved into the rock while you're there. By the way, when will you be in Sofia? I'll be passing through at the end of July.
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010
MoonStarFarAway says:
Hi thanks for sharing hotel info. Would you please tell me how much you paid per night? Thanks in advance. I'll be in Jayce in a week time.
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010