Hotel Stare Miasto

Hotel Stare Miasto Rates and Deals

Hotel Stare Miasto Poznan Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Amazing little gem May 09, 2013
I had never been in Poznan before but a quick look at the different reviews of the hotels located in the city made an easy decision for me; I booked at the Hotel Stare Miasto. The hotel was quite easy to find with the GPS in my car and even though the hotel was located in an area with narrow streets it was possible to par my car just outside the hotel in a small cobble stone area. The hotel looked really nice from outside; it was a well kept house that been undergoing substantial gentle renovation and brought the building back to former glory.

The reception area was nice and well decorated without being too much boutique. As soon as stepped in I heard Danish voices so it was pretty clear that I was not the only Dane that had read the reviews. The voices came from 3 Danes sitting in the sofa in the lobby area. When I entered, an extremely friendly woman from behind the counter welcomed me. She had already my registration form on the desk and I therefore only had to give my signature before I was given my key to the twin room on the second floor that I should share with my friend.

The elevator was in the middle of the area and a bit slow but functioning. On the second floor we had the room almost opposite the elevator. The hotel was in general very quiet and even the elevator was almost noise free, When we open the room we liked what we saw; there were two single beds, one against each of the side walls of the room with good space and a window between them. There was a desk and a fair size flat screen hanging on the wall. On the table there were complimentary water and chocolate. The fridge had a small minibar and even fitted some of the beers that we had brought along.

The Wi-Fi was working perfectly allover in the hotel and there was no limit to how many units that you could hook up. The bathroom was nice and one has come to expect when traveling in former eastern European countries. There was a nice shower and loads of hot water.

The hotel was located very close to the city center that not had too much to offer but it was nice and quiet, which also can be worth enjoying. The buildings were mostly well kept and the hotel had also quite some bars and restaurants located next to it.

The breakfast was complimentary and it was truly lovely. The breakfast area was on the ground floor and it was a nicely decorated room with good chairs and tables. The breakfast buffet was huge and rich, both covering your continental needs and he ones would expect in land as Poland with herring and a good selection of sausages. The staff was really friendly and service minded always filling the coffee cups and making sure that you didn’t need anything.
The side window
The room
The desk
The side entrance

Hotel Stare Miasto Overview

The Hotel Stare Miasto is located in Poznan making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, daily newspaper, ironing board, separate shower and tub. This Poznan accommodation features on-site facilities such as 24hr room service, elevator, business center. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Poznan, making it a distinct accommodation. To proceed with your booking at the Hotel Stare Miasto, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Hotel Stare Miasto Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower