Hotel St-Gervais

Hotel St-Gervais Rates and Deals

Hotel St-Gervais Geneva Reviews

Haydenerg Haydenerg
St Gervais Hotel Geneva Jun 06, 2011
When I decided to visit Geneva in Switzerland, The First thing I got on mind is Expensive country, and it's Obvious because I cant find cheap hotel with standard single room in geneva, Mostly the hotel room price cost a lot, But I keep on searching to get a place to stay for my room that I can get for my standard single room there and the price will not be so expensive or affordable.

Hotel St.Gervais is located in the central of Geneva, It's so easy to find it from the geneva train station, Only 300 meters walking distance and it close to everything like go to the shopping centres and going to Geneva lake to see the fountain.

The benefit thing when you stay at this hotel that you'll get Geneva transportation card during your whole stay in geneva so you can use for the all kind transportations in Geneva to explore the city with public transportation as well.

You'll get continental Breakfast every morning with a good breakfast and Get the free internet connection as well during your stay.

The Receptionist will give you the internet code and the door code if you come to hotel after 23 pm.

I like my staying in this hotel since the receptionist staff are very friendly and helpful also nice people, Giving me information about some tourist attractions in geneva that I need too see.

The Bathroom are shared but it is fine since it's only for 3 Rooms in every floor, But overall of this Hotel St Gervais are pretty good and I'd love to Recommend people of booking this hotel if you plan to go to Geneva with your minimum budget of hotel but still that want to get your privacy And get your own room, So then this hotel is suit for your need.

Have a nice time in Geneva.

Hotel St-Gervais Overview

Situated in the centre of Geneva, the Hotel St-Gervais is within an easy walk from Barbier-Mueller Museum and Shopping Area Geneve. The area is famous for shopping.

The Hotel St-Gervais's neighbourhood is a popular nightlife destination and you'll be spoilt for choice deciding on which place to go.

Hotel St-Gervais Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Lake
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower