Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel

Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel Rates and Deals

Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel Paris Reviews

mslellen mslellen
Pleasant little hotel, affordable and well located Dec 17, 2011
I had stayed in the Rue Cler area of Paris before and found it to be lovely. Since this was Doug's first visit to Paris I wanted to stay in the same area. I thought he would enjoy the convenience and neighborhood feel of the area. This is classified as a 3 star hotel, which is an appropriate rating, It was very affordable and conveniently located.

The people at the front desk were very helpful with directions and advise. There was always at least one person working and we never had to wait for help.

Our room was not as great as I hoped. It was describe as a balcony room, which in the US would of meant you could actually sit or stand outside. Looking back I should of known that it would only be a large window that fully opens with a railing. Regardless we could see the Eiffel Tower from our room, and our window overlooked the neighborhood. We live in the country, so city noises are foreign to us. I didn't have a problem and loved the city noises, but Doug would rather have quiet. With the window shut, you could hear none of the street noises and sirens.

Our bed was very comfortable, but could of used some more pillows, but were both pillow hogs and use 7 between us at home. Unfortunately there were only 3 in the room. I suppose I could of asked for more, but never thought about it until the middle of the night when I was wishing I hadn't blown it off earlier.

Although old, the bathroom was sufficient, but YAY! It had a huge old fashioned bath tub, and more hot water than I could use (and I tried to use it all) I love a long hot bath and the size of it was a pleasant surprise.

Furniture and bedding in the room was old, and worn, but clean. The room could of used some updating and a little bit of flourish, but here again, we spent little time in our room and it did suit our needs,

I would recommend this hotel for any one on a budget. It's in a nice area and when you take this into consideration it;s a great value.
The view from our window.
Bathroom, with huge, deep bath - a…
Not much furniture, a small set of…
A small desk, with no drawers and …
delsol67 delsol67
My first Paris hotel.....small but, a view to die for! Aug 15, 2009
My first visit to Paris. I booked this hotel on the internet due to its proximity to the Tour Eiffel. There was a possibility of getting a room with a balcony on the tower side.

The hotel takes up then end of a block the 7th arrondissement. It's across from the Ecole de Militaire. It's a typical Parisian Chic. The staff is helpful when needed. There really aren't any amenities but, with what it offers in it's place makes up for it.

The rooms are very small but, I did stay in a classic room. They are a bit outdated as well. The beds are tolerable but, not comfy. The bath is tiny but has what you need. It was clean.

There is a set of French doors that open to a balcony. There is barely the room to open the doors. When I opened the doors an went out onto the tiny balcony...the Tour Eiffel, in all it's glory.

I would gladly stay here, again, for that view. It was my first view of the tower. It should be yours as well.
Notre Dame
Place de la Concorde
The heavens open for the Tour
michaelcoates michaelc…
view of eiffel Tower! Mar 21, 2007
Splendid Tour Hotel, not to get confused with Hotel Splendid (which is also in Paris) is a great hotel located in the 7th Arrondissement just a quick walk from the Eiffel Tower. The hotel itself faces catty corner so each room has an "splendid" view of the Eiffel Tower. The front counter was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were actually quite spacious with bigger bathrooms. The rooms on the top floor all have balconies. So if you want to sit outside a night and have a pint or glass of wine, you must request a top floor room. The hotel is also just blocks away from Musee d'Orsay and Musee Rodin.

Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel Overview

In Paris’s Palais-Bourbon, the Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel offers good value accommodation. Paris city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. There is a hairdresser and a beauty salon within the hotel. Room service is available during limited hours. In addition to a concierge and conference room(s), the hotel features a business centre, a dry cleaning service and meeting rooms.

Hotel Splendid Tour Eiffel Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Salon
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower