Hotel Sonne Zermatt

Hotel Sonne Zermatt Rates and Deals

Hotel Sonne Zermatt Reviews

Lizzie24 Lizzie24
Amazing spot!!! Jan 31, 2013
Stayed here on my R&R trip to Zermatt in 2007. Everyone there was SUPER nice! I had friends bail on me, so I went on the trip alone. The owners took care of my lift tickets for me (Italian AND Switzerland side), they had a free shuttle from the train station to the hotel and a complementary shuttle to the lifts every morning. I opted for full board and was glad I did. Dinner was amazing- the chef they had was a genius! Breakfast every morning was more than enough to set you up for a full day of slope activity. The room package I booked came w/ a free massage & facial. I'm not usually into either, but figured I was on vacation, so I went for it. Both, A++!

The wellness center they had was under construction when I was there, but it wasn't closed completely. The spas hit the spot after a long day on the mountain. The "leg drain" massage they offer was a Godsend! A little painful at first b/c my calves were so sore from being in the board boots.... but once they worked that out--- TOTALLY worth it!!! They have these little saunas that have different steam "favors" like eucalyptus & mint. FAB!!!

It's tucked up a hill, just off of the main square so it's close to everything but still quiet.

Would DEF recommend and I'll stay there if I ever go back!

Hotel Sonne Zermatt Overview

Guests staying at the Sonne Hotel Zermatt will find that they are close to a variety of popular sites. They will be able to visit museums and historical sites as well as find places where they can shop for a souvenir and grab a bite to eat. Those who stay at the Sonne Hotel Zermatt will find that some attractions are close to the hotel and are reachable on foot. To reach other areas, they will be able to use a rental car or public transportation.

Guests will be able to find nonsmoking rooms at the Sonne Hotel Zermatt. Some of the amenities found in the rooms include bathrooms, robes, desks, and hairdryers. Guests will also be able to receive a daily newspaper. The rooms have Internet access as well.

Guests will find that the hotel offers a number of conveniences including an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, and a sauna. The Sonne Hotel Zermatt has a garden where guests can relax as well. The entire basement comprises the relaxation area. Guests will be able to dine at the onsite restaurant.

Hotel Sonne Amenities