Hotel Smile Inn

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals

Hotel Smile Inn New Delhi Reviews

ishkra ishkra
Not a good choice! Jul 29, 2011
Hotel Smile Inn is a Budget Accommodation located in Paharganj area in New Delhi which is 5 minute walk from New Delhi Railway Station. In my opinion this is the best area to find a budget accommodation in Delhi.

I booked the hotel through Smile Inn Internet website because I arrived at Delhi airport late in the night.

When I arrived at the hotel at one o'clock (as agreed with the owner) the door was closed. I had to knock several times before someone opened.

The room was large but very dirty and the sheets and pillows smelly. The bathroom was very dirty too and there wasn't hot water.

Because was very late to look for another hotel I decided to sleep and than the next morning look for another accommodation.

Next morning I told the owner that I was going away, but he wanted the payment of 4 days as agreed. I said that on the website the hotel was presented differently and then I would have paid for one night.

This hotel is cheap but is also very poor. Pahajangi is an area with many hotels and there are certainly better choices of this!

Check New Delhi Hotel Deals