Hotel Siesta

Check Ica Hotel Deals

Hotel Siesta Ica Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Nap hotel? don't think so - Hotel Siesta Feb 16, 2008
The name of this hotel is Siesta, which means Nap. I was in Ica some years ago and just remembered a small city. So we just showed up there around 7pm thinking there wouldn't be any problem to find where to stay.

We were looking for hostels but couldn't find a nice one, at the end we found this small hotel - they called so - which looked ok and has availability. I think there was a festival in town on Sunday, so people from the surroundings were there.

It was cheap, but not as cheap as a hostel.

It was located just walking distance from the main square, but on a busy street, which made it loud and also not so safe to walk at night.

Cleanliness was average but some common areas were dusty.

The amenities were practically inexistent.

Bed and shower, mmm. Bed wasn't comfortable and shower didn't have enough warm water. If someone wants to take a shower after you, the possibilities of not getting hot water are high!

And what about the staff? well, they were helpful when things are ok, but if you have a problem, they won't be wanting to help you much...

My recommendation is staying better in Huacachina, near the oasis. There are nice hostels there. We should have done the same... Well, I learned my lesson, hehehe.
yadilitta says:
haha, but it's not for a nap at all. I don't recommend it...
Posted on: Feb 25, 2009
the_bill says:
Very appropriate name for a hotel!
Posted on: Feb 25, 2009